Whilst they share the same looks, name and engine size the latest RS3 and TTRS have been redesigned to comply with current vehicle emissions.
The 2.5 Tfsi engine still puts out 400ps from the factory but this DNWA engine has significant changes to the previous versions including the addition of a GPF (Gasoline Particulate Filter) in the exhaust system. Our calibration team has worked through an extensive development program to deliver you a Stage1 ECU performance software product.
This is a summary of what Revo ECU Performance software has to offer.
- Performance increased up to 465BHP / 610NM
- Switchable Software – 3 Performance Modes & Stock
- Specifically tuned for 95, 97 and 99ron fuel.
- Speed Limit Unlock
- Cold Start Protection
- Temperature Protection
- Recalibrated virtual dash for extra performance
- OBD Port Installation
- Left foot braking
- Enhanced exhaust acoustics