This tuning package will get you up to 350 PS and 510 Nm of torque. Below is our list of recommended software and hardware to achieve this.
- REVO Stage 2 Software up to 353ps & 508 Nm of torque.
- REVO intake system.
- Exhaust system from turbo back with hi-flow sports cat. There are several cat-back options.
- Uprated intercooler from Forge.
- Clutch on manual cars will need updating.
- Recommend uprating brakes.
- NOTE: Power is dependant on Fuel Quality, Performance Settings and Conditions.
Our package combines the optimisation of engine management system with the cat back sports exhaust but in addition to this uses a Milltek hi-flow cat and more efficient intercooler and Revo intake system. Estimated gain of up to 348bhp are possible because of the more efficient intercooler and free-flowing exhaust system allows the engine to breath more easily making it even more efficient. Good gains are felt in the mid-range.
Stage2 R&D involves months of extensive beta testing on cars all over the globe; making sure the correct components are selected and the software is tuned specifically to maximise the efficiency of the uprated components.
* All graph data produced using an Audi S1 with v-power pump fuel
- Stock and 2 performance mode switching availabe via SPS switch
- Setting #1 on your SPS sets your vehicle to stock*
- Setting #2 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode A (Tuned for lower octane pump fuel/poor operating conditions)
- Setting #3 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode B (Tuned for higher octane pump fuel/good operating conditions)
- Setting #4 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Anti Theft Mode
- *NOTE: Stock mode is not completely stock, it will run similar performance levels to a stock vehicle. Your Revo dealer has a complete factory stock file, if any main dealer warranty or servicing work is required, we recommend returning your vehicle to complete stock.