This tuning package will get you up to 280PS and 430 Nm of torque. Below is our list of recommended software and hardware to achieve this.
- Stock 200 – 211 ps depending on base car.
- REVO Stage 1 Software up to 280ps & 430 NM of torque
- REVO Replacement Air filter element or Revo intake system.
- Revo Stage 1 DSG software for DSG cars.
- Milltek Exhaust system from catalyst back. There are a few options.
- Latest DV from MK7 Golf recommended.
- Healthy FSi fuel system.
- Clutch on high mileage cars may need replacing.
- NOTE: Power is dependant on Fuel Quality, Performance Settings and Conditions.
Our package consists of optimisation of engine management software, performance air filter and Milltek Sport exhaust system. The Milltek exhaust is available in a number of options. Adding a sports exhaust system will not only give a pleasant soundtrack but also enable the engine to breath more easily adding to it’s efficiency and producing more power and torque.
Stage 1 software is a must have for any standard 2.0TSI. With power and torque increases throughout the entire rev range and very smooth power delivery, Revo Software gives the 2.0TSI the performance it should have had when originally released. Most people directly compare the 2.0TSI engine to the 2.0TFSI K03 engine found earlier cars, in reality it really is a step above. The engine has so much torque, power is instantaneous and available throughout the entire rev-range. It’s such a flexible engine, with smooth and progressive power delivery ensuring both significant performance increases and no loss in drivabiltiy. The car feels so much stronger than you’d expect, overtaking comes easily and you can be upto license losing speeds with the bat of an eyelid. Stage1 software removes the speed limit and increases the rev limit from 6800rpm to 7000rpm.