Vagtech MK7 GTi gets Revo stage 1 software, Revo intake and a Forge DV. Over 300 bhp makes the limited slip diff you get with the performance pack worth every penny. A quick car and a lot of fun, we are really liking the new MQB platform and the MK3 TSi engine is awesome.
The Revo full air filter intake kit offers the following:
- Replaces the complete standard airbox and includes heat-shield to the conical filter
- Includes full fitting kit and instructions for simple fitting
- Increases engine note – releasing the real noise of your engine
- Longer lifespan before cleaning required, compared to original or cotton filters
- Easy cleaning, no dirt caught like with V shaped filter grooves
- Bench tested for improved fuel economy, power and torque outputs
- Triple layer foam design
The low maintenance and long lifespan aspects of a Revo filter come from the special triple layer foam that is used on all of our air filters. The outer core is coarse foam designed to trap larger particles, the middle core is medium foam designed to trap most particles and the inner core is fine foam which will trap the remainder of the particles. The triple layer foam design ensures an exceptional level of engine protection in any conditions.
Forge Motorsport is proud to release the latest version of our very popular solenoid driven valve for the 2013-on VAG 1.8 TSI engine (US codes CPKA and CPRA) and 2.0 TSI engine (Euro code CNTA, CHHA, CHHB, CJXB and CJXC;US codes CPLA and CPPA) including Golf MK7 R
The Forge DV valve is fully engineered to remedy the failure issues experienced with the OEM solenoid valves when their diaphragm may rupture which results in a boost leak. The later revision OEM valves have a longer lift but ultimately the plastic brittles and in extreme circumstances, parts of the plastic can break off. Our valve uses full billet alloy construction with a piston based internal design that provides for significantly improved reliability over the OEM valves along with lightning fast response. It has also been proven in cars running over 600bhp!