Developed not only for aesthetics but with performance and function at the forefront of its design.
The 18” cast alloy is a lightweight yet exceptionally strong wheel, designed in-house at Revo HQ and manufactured by OE Manufacturer and Motorsport specialist Rimstock making it a truly British product. Utilising the low pressure casting process used in the production of Rimstock’s tried-and-tested motorsport wheels, we were able to produce a timeless motorsport classic that could perform where it matters most; on the road.
As with all Revo products, performance was a key factor in our design requirements. With an impressive weight of 9.9kg the RV018 is one of the lightest 18 x 8 cast wheels available, offering a huge reduction in unsprung mass over a factory wheel. The 10 spoke design not only looks great but is designed to clear your Revo big brake kit and offer more efficient cooling to the brake system than other wheel designs. On top of the performance and aesthetic qualities our RV018 also comes with full TÜV approval.
With a classic motorsport look featuring an embossed Revo logo and branded centre cap to compliment the subtle styling, the wheel is available in a choice of Gloss Black, Matte Bronze & Matte Anthracite.
- TÜV approved
- Lightweight at only 9.9kg
- Made in the UK
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Fits Revo big brake kit*
- Gloss Black
- Matte Bronze
- Matte Anthracite
|Audi||A3/S3/RS3||8P||2003 – 2012|
|Audi||A4/S4||All||1994 – 2011|
|Audi||A6/S6||All||1994 – 2011|
|Audi||TT/TTS/TTRS||8J||2011 – 2013|
|Skoda||Octavia Mk2||All||2005 – 2013|
|Skoda||Octavia Mk3||All||2005 – 2013|
|Skoda||Superb Mk2||All||2002 – 2013|
|Skoda||Superb MK3||All||2013 >|
|VW||Golf Mk5||All||2004 – 2009|
|VW||Golf Mk6||All||2008 – 2012|
|VW||Golf Mk7||All||2012 >|
|VW||Tiguan||2.0 TDI/TSI||2007 >|
REVO BIG BRAKE KIT
The RV018 5×108 ET40 18″ wheel will fit directly over the 355mm Disc, but will require a 10mm spacer and longer bolts when fitted with the larger 380mm disc.
- Fitment table above is a guide, please check your vehicle for correct fitment.
- When using the RV019/018 wheels on track it is advised that you remove the centre caps from the wheel to avoid distortion due to excessive heat transfer
- Price includes x4 RV0 wheels, Tyres not included.
- Before installation of any wheels please ensure that you have the correct bolt fitment with correct seating radius. Failure to do so could result in poor fitment and potential damage to your wheels.