This tuning package will get you up to 350PS and 470 Nm of torque. Below is our list of recommended software and hardware to achieve this.
- REVO Stage 3 Software up to 350ps & 470Nm of torque.
- REVO intake system.
- 3″ Exhaust system from turbo back with hi flow sports cat – Milltek race system.
- High pressure fuel pump upgrade with TTRS in tank fuel pump and associated fuelling parts.
- Uprated intercooler from Revo or Forge.
- K04 Turbo upgrade with injectors and associated parts.
- DSG stage 2 software recommended on DSG cars.
- Uprated clutch recommended on manual cars.
- Uprated Brakes are a must.
- Latest DV from MK7 Golf recommended.
- Latest revision PCV recommended.
- Healthy FSi fuel system.
- Uprated spark plugs.
- Vehicle needs to be well maintained.
- NOTE: Power is dependant on Fuel Quality, Performance Settings and Conditions.
The 2.0L TFSi engine is available throughout the majority of the VAG model range in several configurations. Whilst the hardware typically remains the same the factory power outputs differ between marques and models.
The factory vehicles with the standard K04 turbo are able to easily see over 300bhp at the flywheel with the appropriate Revo Stage1 performance software. This goes up even more with Revo Stage2 or Stage2+. Revo Stage3 K04 software is based on the highly successful Revo Stage2+ software for the 2.0L TFSi K04 engines, recalibrated for the 2.0L TFSi K03 engines with equivalent hardware specification as Stage2+ for the K04 engine.
Therefore by using the factory K04 turbo and matching injectors from the higher spec engine, along with a few other standard bolt-on modifications, Revo Stage3 K04 performance software on the regular K03 based 2.0L TFSi engine is a very good way to upgrade your engine to well over 300bhp.
Stage 3 software has been designed to complement the K04 Stage3 hardware specification for transverse engine’d Audi, SEAT, Skoda and Volkswagen 2.0TFSI vehicles. With the larger turbo-charger and supporting Stage3 software the 2.0TFSI engine is given an entirely new lease of life, with increases throughout the rev-range making for not just a powerful car but a true all-round performance car. Whether you have a 2.0TFSI Gti, Leon FR, or Audi TT a Revo Stage3 package will give you an incredibly capable and rewarding vehicle to drive.
Power output is very much dependant on the quality of hardware used. Quoted power figures will only be made if the full hardware specification is used along with quality fuel. Rolling roads can vastly differ from one another and should only be used as an indication. In testing conditions our UK cars running 98RON fuel saw over 350bhp(261kW) with 340ftlb (461NM).